DR. RAJASHEKHARAM. N.S
|Qualification||:||MS GENERAL SURGERY (2003.) |
DNB ( CTVS) 2007 JASLOK HOSPITAL & RESEARCH CENTRE,MUMBAI
SENIOR FELLOW AT SYDNEY CHILDREN'S AND PRINCE OF WALES HOSPITAL, SYDNEY,AUSTRALIA 2011-2014
|Designation||:||Consultant Cardiothoracic Surgeon|
|Speciality||:||Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery|
Dr.Rajasekharam is a highly skilled cardiothoracic and vascular surgeon.He is a dedicated surgeon, Compassionate and caring.
- SENIOR FELLOW at Sydney Children’s and Prince of Wales Hospital Sydney, Australia 2001 – 2014
- DNB (C.V.T.S) 2004 – 2007 Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai, India.
- MBBS 1993-1998 University of Mumbai, Mumbai, India.
Continued Professional Development
Speciality Courses and CMS
- “Arterial Grafts in Coronary bypass surgery “ – CT CME – 2005, Hyderabad.
- Hands - on simulated “Workshop on CABG and Valve Replacement” – Nov 25-2005 at EISE, Delhi.
- C.T.M.E. Nov 2005 – IACTVS, G.B. Pant Hospital, Delhi.
Work Experience :
- 12 Months of experience as associate consultant at Fortis Hospital, Mumbai
- 34 Months of experience as senior fellow at Sydney Children’s Hospital and Prince of Wales Hospital, Sydney, Australia
- 44 Months experience as senior registrar in Cardio Vascular Thoracic Surgery (CVTS)
- 36 Months Experience in Cardio Vascular Thoracic Surgery (CVTS) Trainee
- 36 Months of General Surgery
- 12 Months of General Surgery Experience as Senior Registrar
General Surgical Skills :
36 Months of experience in working in a premier institute of India Detailed log book available of all the activities.
- May 2014 - Forties Hospital Mulund, Mumbai Specialty CVTS at Associate Consultant (adult cardiac surgery)
- April 2011 – Feb 2014 Sydney Children’s and Prince of Wales Hospital Sydney, Australia CVTS Fellow
- Feb 2009 - April 2011 KBDBAH Hospital, Mumbai CVTS Senior Registrar
- Sept 2007 – Jan 2009 Aditya Birla Hospital, Pune CVTS Senior Registrar
- July 2004 – Sep 2007 Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai CVTS Trainee Registrar
- Feb 2003 – June 2007 KEM Hospital, Mumbai General Surgery Senior Registrar
- April 2000-Feb 2003 KEM Hospital, Mumbai General Surgery Post Graduate Trainee
- Feb 1999 – Feb 2003 Primary Health Care, Akola, Maharahtra, Community Health, Medical Officer
- Feb 1998 – Feb 1999 SION Hospital, Mumbai, Rotation Internship
Specially Specific Experience:
- Complex adult cardiac surgeries - Arterial switch operation
- Aortic dissection surgery - Senning Operation
- Re Do CABG – Repair of Truncus arteriosus
- Mitral valve replacement / repair
- Aortic valve replacement / repair
- PDA Ligation
- BT shunt TOF repair
- VSD closure
- Fontan operation
- ASD Closure
- Appendicectomy - Whipples Operation
- Hernia Repair – Portasystemic Shunts
- Cholecystectomy – Hepatectomy
- Resection anastamosis - Esophagectomy
- Varicose Vein stripping