DR. GARIKAPATI MAHESH
|Qualification||:||MD, DM Cardiology|
|Designation||:||Consultant Interventional Cardiologist|
DR. GARIKAPATI MAHESH believes that there is no greater opportunity, responsibility, or obligation than being a physician. He is a dedicated interventional cardiologist and believes that technical skill, scientific knowledge, and human understanding are the cornerstones of effective patient care. DR. GARIKAPATI MAHESH also seeks to see the whole patient and is able to look beyond symptoms and disorders to take into account the emotional aspects of the patient's well-being. For patients who are fearful and anxious, he seeks to provide them with hope, relief, and reassurance.
- Dr.Sinha, In a career spanning over 17 years has treated over 30,000 patients.
- Has performed over 18,000 diagnostic and therapeutic procedures including complex coronary interventions.
- Several Publications to the credit of DR.Sinha.S.C
- Principal Investigator for over 10 Clinical Trials
- He has been invited to a number of National and International Conferences as faculty.
Member Ship :
- Life Member Cardiological Society of India.
- Senior Residen (Cardiology) at NIMS Hyderabad form 1999-2000.
- Asst Professor at NIMS Hyderabad form 2003-2004.
- Consulatant Cardiologis at Krishna Insiue of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad form 2004-2006.
- Consulatant Cardiologis at Apollo Hospitals, Kakinada form 2006-2015.
- Consulatant Cardiologis at Kamineni Hospitals, Vijayawada form 2015 to till date.
- First Percutaneous Device closure of ASD in 2007.
- First Percutaneous Device closure of PDA in 2007.
- First total intervenional management of Lutembacher syndrome in 2012.
- Procedures performed till date. (1) Primary PCA-1100. (2) Elective PTCA - 3400, (3) BMV - 200, (4) Permanent Pacemaker inplantaions - Single and dual chambers - 150, (5) Device closure of ASD, PDA -45, (6) Peripheral and caroid angioplasties.