DR.B. JAYA SAI SEKHAR
|Qualification||:||M.B.B.S., M.S. (GEN.SURG.), M.R.C.S (EDIN) D.N.B. (UROLOGY). DIP. LAP, D.N.B Gen. Surgery|
|Designation||:||CONSULTANT UROLOGIST / ANDROLOGIST|
|Speciality||:||Urology & Kidney Transplantation|
|Experience||:||5 YEARS (UROLOGY)|
Other Academic Accomplishments:
- Diploma in Laparoscopic surgery at IILS, Coimbatore.
Memberships of professional Bodies:
- Registered in the Tamil Nadu Medical Council. Registration No.72131
- Registered in the A.P Medical Council. Registration No.77724
- Member –Association of Surgeons of India, no:FL 15722
- Member – Indian association of gastrointestinal Endosurgeons,no :1764
- Life member – Urological society of India no S 405
Training courses attended:
- Vascular access training at cemast Mumbai(by karlstorz)2014.
- Basic laparoscopic urology training ar cemast Mumbai 2015.
Work Experience :
- Observer in urology at Sri Satya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences,Prashanthigram, Anantapur,Andhra Pradesh,Feb 2011- Aug2011
- Junior consultant/teaching faculty at Sri Satya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences, Prashanthigram, Anantapur,Andhra Pradesh,Aug 2011- Aug2012
- Full time consultant in Urology at Indus Hospitals, KGH down road, Oct 2012- April 2016
- Full time consultant in Urology at Queen’s NRI Hospital, May 2016 – till date.
- RIRS: Laser surgery for stones with flexible ureteroscope
- Reconstructive surgeries
Presentations in National conference:
Papers & Posters
- Primary Bladder Neck obstruction in young males: A treatment Dilemma?
- Upper Tract Urothelial Carcinomas –an SSSIHMS experience.
- 1. Retrovesical Mass – an Engima