DR. Sravanthi Turpati
|Qualification||:|| 2000-2007: MBBS, ASRAM Medical College,Eluru, INDIA.|
2013 - 2016 : MD General Medicine, Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam, INDIA.
|Designation||:||Consultant General Physician|
|Experience||:||8 Years Experience|
- 2008 - 2013 : Civil Assistant Surgeon
- Primary Health Centre, Under State of Govt. Health Department, Andhra Pradesh, India
- Capable of seeing varietyof cases, upto 100 patients in the OPD in a single session
- Capable of managing IP of upto 30 - 40 patients single handedly
- Capable of managing ICU of upto 15 - 20 patients
Research Experience :
Uncommon presentations and complications of Lupus in Juvenile patients 3 different cases: experience of new Rheumatology unit poster presentation in IRACON2014.
17th Asia pacific league of Associations for Rheumatology congress (APLAR) Which was held in Chennai, India on 6-9 September, 2015. Poster and oral presentation in APICON 2016 on a study of insulin resistance in offsprings of type 2 diabetes compared with those of non diabetic parents.
PROCEDURES I AM EXPERIENCED WITH
- Blood sampling via peripheral vein
- Collection of Arterial Blood Gas Sample
- Insertion of IV Cannulas
- Pleural Tap
- Pneumothorax under Water Seal
- Ascitic tap
- Pericardial Effusion Sampling
- Suprapubic Bladder Tap
- Lumbar Puncture
- Insertion of an Endotracheal (ET) Tube
- Mechanical Ventilation and Management.