DR. K.SUNIL KUMAR
|Qualification||:||M.B.B.S., M.D. (PATHOLOGY) FELLOWSHIP (ONCOPATHOLOGY)|
|Awards||:||FIRST RANK IN ONCOPATHOLOGY|
|Experience||:||3 YEARS EXPERIENCE|
Educational Credentials :
- Rangaraya medical college, Kakinada Andhra Pradesh, Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada.
- M.B.B.S, 2009, Maharajaj’s Institute of Medical sciences, Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada.
- Fellow in Oncopathology (PDCC Oncopathology)
- One year training course in the field of Oncopathology including emphasis on flow cytometry, Immunohistochemistry , FISH and Cytogenetics.REGINOAL CANCER CENTER ,Trivandrum.
An Ambitious and competent doctor with specialization in pathology offering over two years of competency; completed fellowship in Oncopathology at RCC, Trivandrum, Highly qualified, passionate, diligent & motivated with expertise in Histopathology, Cytology, Hematopathology, and Clinical Pathology. Presented paper on HEMOLYTIC ANEMIAS DUE TO DISORDERS OF HEMOGLOBIN SYNTHESIS IN CHILDREN at 30th Annual Conference of IAPM AP State Chapter AMC, Visakhapatnam.
HEMOLYTIC ANEMIAS DUE TO DISORDERS OF HEMOGLOBIN SYNTHESIS IN CHILDREN at 30th Annual Conference of IAPM AP state chapter AMC, Visakhapatnam.
- Case Report: Carcinoma insitu cervix extension in to endometrium
- A two year hospital based study on sickle cell disorders in children.
- Synchronous Malignancies –Follicular Variant of Papillary Carcinoma of Thyroid and Squamous Cell Carcinoma of Cricopharynx –A Case Report.
- Presented poster on SYNCHRONOUS MALIGNACIES