Department of E.N.T
Our Hospital ENT Surgery services are highly specialized. Various types of ENT Surgical services are performed by skilled surgeons on patients which help them improve their quality of life and well being. We have a fully functional ENT operation theater which is designed to handle all types of ENT surgeries and equipped with highend Carl Zeiss Microscopes and Endoscopy.
Some of the specific ENT surgical services which we offer our patients include
- Myringotomy and grommet insertion: This is a surgery which is designed to provide an additional opening for airways in the inner ear. This surgery also helps in dealing with hearing loss in the inner ear and improves conductive hearing in the inner ear.
- Tympanoplasty- This is a surgical process which is used to restore the process of hearing in the inner ear drum. Tympanoplasty is a process which is performed under local anesthesia.
- Mastoidectomy- This surgery is used to remove diseased parts from the inner ear. The mastoidectiomy procedure requires the use of local anesthesia. This procedure generally performed over the period of one day and helps in achieving better hearing abilities in patients.
- Endoscopic Dacryocystorhinostomy (DCR)- This surgical procedure is designed to operate and remove the lacrimal sac or Naso Lacrimal Sac Duct Obstruction(NLDO). We first insert a decongestant and then administer anesthesia within the body which helps our surgeons perform the surgical procedures.
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery- This procedure is used to remove any types of blockades within the sinus. The endoscopy surgery procedure is performed to help reduce the inflammation in the sinus and relieve facial pain and improve the sense of smell and taste.
- Oral Biopsies- We offer comprehensive oral biopsies which help dentists and surgeons identify and isolate specific symptoms which are related to oral hygiene. We use highly stringent procedures which ensure that oral biopsies are performed with the best hygienic and in the most sterile environment.