Department of Orthopaedics
Department of Orthopaedics at Queens NRI Hospital is one of the well-known Orthopaedic Centre. Joint replacements, Sports Medicine and Spine Surgery and other Trauma Surgery services are available at our hospital. Orthopaedic surgeons in this hospital range from the Icons of the city to young dynamic surgeons trained for specific super specialities. Our orthopaedic surgeons not only perform excellent surgery but they are well known at international level as faculty for teaching and research.
From Trauma to Joint Replacement Surgeries, from Arthroscopy to Sport injuries and from Spine surgeries to Paediatric orthopaedics, our surgeons are trained to perform to the best of their ability. They are well supported by the state of the art joint replacement operation theatre. Advanced arthroscopic equipment facilitates the Orthopaedic endeavour. All this is supported by digital Radiography, CT scan, MRI facilities that will make the services rendered of a very high quality.
We have a Triage process for determining the priority of patients' treatments based on the severity of their condition. Our Casualty is capable of handling all Life and limb saving procedures.
- Joint Replacement Clinic
- Orthopaedic Oncology
- Orthopaedic Rehabilitation Physiotherapy
- Pain Clinic
- Joint Replacement – Primary and Revision surgery for Hip, Knee, Shoulder & Elbow
- Computerized Navigational Joint Replacement Surgery (will be available soon)
- Arthroscopic Surgery of hip, knee, shoulder and elbow, ankle and wrist joint
- Sports Medicine
- Spine Surgery – Disc Surgery, Corrective surgery for degenerative Spine problem, Scoliosis surgery & Infection of spine
- Paediatric Orthopedics
- Trauma Centre with 24hrs Emergency Casualty Services
- Regenerative Biological Orthopedic Medicine – Cartilages & Bone Implantation
THE HOSPITAL IS ACCREDITED FOR DNB ORTHOPAEDIC.